Aion Legend Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aion Legend Server
Aion Legend Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easier Way

2 posters

Go down

Easier Way  Empty Easier Way

Post  boojiema Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Hi Guys,

I have several people who want to get the game but are having issues with the download since it's about 12gig to download. Now since I have a copy of the game is there a way I can just burn it to a disc? What would be the best way to do this? Hoping for your immediate response on this matter. Everyone here is so excited to start playing but are having issues with the download. afro

boojiema

Back to top Go down

Easier Way  Empty Re: Easier Way

Post  Mic Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:14 pm

or you can get a 16 gig flash drive. copy your full patched client so all they'll need to do is copy and click to play.

or burn it on 2 dual layer dvds is you don't have the usb

official launch is closing in.
Mic
Mic
Admin

https://aion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bhangz Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:50 am

i want to do this too for my gf ... i was thinkin about burning it into dvd but i dunno how to burn with 2-3 dvds... i dunno if this is possible coz i have no experience burning cd/dvd

reminds me of my external enclosure i sold it for just 1k....and i just found out that i can sell it for 3k ... darn

bhangz

Back to top Go down

Easier Way  Empty Easier Way

Post  boojiema Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:28 am

I know what ur trying to say but same as Bhangz im also lost on how to split the cds into 3-4. Dual layer discs are a bit hard to come by here Mic. Maybe you can offer other options on this. Regarding the USB, I currently only have a 4gb flash drive because simply the 16 and 32gb flash drives are still to pricey for me... Thanks for the immediate response.

boojiema

Back to top Go down

Post  bhangz Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:12 am

after we dl the 12gig file, are there any possiblility that we can split the files into 2 or 3 or better 4?

bhangz

Back to top Go down

Post  skywalke Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:53 pm

guys u can split the file accordingly to the size of the dvd.... u just need to pack the file using WINRAR, enter the desired file size and it will automatically split the file, that way u can burn the files; send it whom and copy paste all the burn files and extract it...

skywalke

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:27 pm

make sure you have a dvd writer (not cd writer).

if you plan to use dual layer dvd, make sure your dvd writer supports dual layer as well (or it wont work).

regular dvd = 4 gig, dual layer 8 gig

aion full client + patch installed ~ 14.4 Gigs = 2 dual layer or 4 dvds or ?? cds ^^ or 1 16 gb flash drive.

if you have a friend who needs a client you can send him the cds via fedex too ^^ if hes elsewhere.

and although we are in beta stage, our current user database will remain even during full launch,

so that all your efforts will remain.

lol!
Mic
Mic
Admin

https://aion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: