Aion Legend Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aion Legend Server
Aion Legend Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1 Question..... Why?

2 posters

Go down

1 Question..... Why? Empty 1 Question..... Why?

Post  Bayo Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:01 pm

They say they use hack ... stupid hack is used when there are so few people and is a pvp server ... 2 from what I saw today, 11 September ... Bad day in the world by the way .... I saw the gm event ilussion ago and I pulled ... Being an event even for Elyos ... IN VERTERON ... It is justifiable or send a asmodian 3 ... that we were 3 ... sent to verteron to 15 Elyos ... Among them were "ALLEGEDLY DONORS" ... We are now asmodian npc Abbys points for the Elyos? when making event?

On the other hand ... Whoever the donor is to use the command / / heal? It's ridiculous Jutare a "game" in which the donor has only the privilege of being sworn BY ITSELF .... This is the most unfair that there is a privilege to play a player GM

please be aware that the server wants to be Productive

Bayo

Back to top Go down

1 Question..... Why? Empty Re: 1 Question..... Why?

Post  Mic Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:44 pm

there are no donors here, no premium accounts, just gms and players.

i am rich enough not to need any donations, and i simply run the server to provide fun.

all the available commands are uniform, and there are no players with special privileges

the event is done at random times. there are times that the elyos outnumber asmodians and

there are also times the asmodians outnumber the elyos.

the pvp event is usually best of 5, which means the first team to reach 3 wins claim victory and reward.

i didn't see any elyos complaining here the time that they lost a couple of times in a row.

its either you fight or you run if you don't want to get killed, its as simple as that.

//heal is a gm only privilege and is given to random players to balance the pvp.

if you were lesser in number then you get the //heal to even the odds and speed up the event

rather than the usual waiting for hp to replenish.

also note that elyos have clerics which help most of them regain their hp.

its all fair play here, there are both good and bad days for each faction.
Mic
Mic
Admin

https://aion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Bayo Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:45 am

we need talk for pm men

Bayo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down