Aion Legend Server

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Aion Legend Server
Aion Legend Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About The Game And Suggestions

2 posters

Go down

About The Game And Suggestions Empty About The Game And Suggestions

Post  bhangz Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 pm

-im just wondering if there are a lot of quests in the game ( i love games with quests rather than just killing monsters to lvl up coz its boring )

-you can also sell ur spare quest items if u like ( i like selling )

-unique items/equipments should not be bought in npc so we can trade it with other players... and i suggest to lower its drop rate

-the thing is, if unique items can be found easily there will be no thrill at all

thats it for now

Very Happy

bhangz

Back to top Go down

About The Game And Suggestions Empty Re: About The Game And Suggestions

Post  boojiema Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 am

I believe that the game itself will keep you satisfied with regard to in game quests. I am currently already at the highest level and I still have quests to accomplish. With regard to the selling that would really be fun if we could somehow manage to do that because I agree selling is fun. It also makes it better to hunt and search for rare items.

boojiema

Back to top Go down

Post  Mic Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 pm

i have began advertising aion legend on the topsite forums (click the link below to vote, or make it part of your forum sig so others can vote), however i cannot make our topsite account goldmember because i dont have a paypal account, i usually am able to pay anything via direct credit card secure payment, but the topsite doesn't have it, neither do i want to enroll my credit card onto paypal because i hate it. being a gold member can drastically increase our server population, and with the population, the market system will be realized.

Code:
http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132310401
Mic
Mic
Admin

https://aion.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  bhangz Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:12 pm

voted ...

bhangz

Back to top Go down